Account Recovery Windows/macOS/Android/iOS
This section walks you through the steps required to experience Account Recovery with the Nok Nok banking demo application.
- Ensure you are signed into your account either through FIDO authentication or username and password
- Add an Account Recovery method, click the drop down menu in the upper left of your screen and select Recovery Settings.
- Select Recovery email or Recovery phone, enter your email address or phone number, and click Send.
- An account recovery setup OTP verification code is sent to your email address or phone.
Enter the verification code you received and click Verify.
- An account recovery method is automatically created when the code is validated. You can use this account recovery method to access your account in the future if needed.
- Next, let's try account recovery.
Ensure you Sign Out, then click Trouble signing in? on the sign in page.
- Enter your phone number or email for the recovery methods you set up earlier, click Next, then click Send.
- An account recovery OTP code is sent.
Enter the verification code you received and click Next.
- Congratulations! You have now regained access to your account through the account recovery method!