2. Trademarks. All trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
3. Modification. Company reserves the right, at any time, to modify the Site Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Site Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
4. Feedback. Company will treat any feedback, suggestions, or other submissions (“Feedback”) you provide to Company as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, in the absence of a written agreement with Company to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit to Company any Feedback that you consider to be confidential or proprietary. Company will be entitled to use your Feedback for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without paying any compensation to you.
5. Mailings. By submitting your contact information and any other personal information through the Site, you hereby authorize Company to use and disclose this information, including for the purposes of sending periodic mailings to you about Company products, services, and news.
6. Third Party Links. The Site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties. Such third party web sites are not under the control of Company. Company is not responsible for the content of any third party web site or any link contained in a third party web site. Company provides these links only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third party web sites.
7. Warranty Disclaimer. COMPANY IS PROVIDING THE SITE AND THE SITE CONTENT ON AN “AS IS” BASIS FOR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND QUIET ENJOYMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENT OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. INFORMATION AT THIS SITE MAY NOT BE CURRENT AT THE MOMENT YOU VISIT THIS SITE AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS.
9. Forward looking information. Some of the statements on this Site are forward looking. Such statements are inherently subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties, including scientific, business, economic and financial factors and other factors that may cause actual results, performance or achievements of Company and affiliates to be materially different from those expected or anticipated in the forward-looking statements. Company has no responsibility to update the forward-looking statements contained in this site to reflect events or circumstances occurring after the date of publication. You must not rely on this information for investment decisions.
If you have any questions about the foregoing, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.