NOK NOK LABS, INC.
Last Updated: 29 April 2020
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log browser language and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information as follows:
- With your consent. For example, you may permit us share personal information with third parties for their own marketing use. Such use will be subject to the privacy policies of such third party.
- In connection with a corporate transaction involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. Such corporate transaction may include a merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- For legal protection and safety purposes.
- In compliance with legal or regulatory requirements.
- In response to lawful requests and legal proceedings.
- In the event of an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees, contractors, consultants, customers, partners or any other individual.
- With those who need it to perform services for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
- For any other purpose permitted by law.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails explain how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Nok Nok Labs, Inc.
2890 Zanker Road, Suite 203
San Jose, CA 95134